8/24/2007

Ohhmagah i got into HOW magazine!!!!!!




It's funny how things come full circle...

September 2005: Ellen Lupton speaks at AIGA Design Conference in Boston. Blown away by her presentation, I return to DC to work on getting her to visit DC for the ADCMW.

June 2006: Ellen agrees to give a lecture. I begin photographing signs for the invite.

October 2006: Ellen gives her lecture to a sold out crowd.

December 2006: Realizing how much fun I had photographing signs for the invite, I make it my New Year's Resolution to start a blog and post a picture every day (yeah, i know, I slip every once in a while).

January 2007: I start Pedestrian Typography.

August 2007: The Ellen Lupton invite gets into HOW Magazine's Self-Promotion Design Annual.

Thank you Ellen.

2 comments:

ninefish said...

congratulations! WOW! Go You!

Bill Horne said...

Brings tears to the Old Man's eyes!!! You are the best! Dad